Questions for Friday, December 31st: (Special thanks to Sharayha, Sandy, Pam,@Simply_BC, @gasfamily for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, just shout out your question suggestions to me in my communityor via twitter (@5crookedhalos)!
1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up? I'd like to say that I have a method to my madness and a schedule but honestly, it's up until I have time and help to take it down. It is down by the end of January but I just love how decorated the house is with all our Christmas "cheer" and it feels like... kind of sad to take it out and pack it away.
2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? Yes, I intend to eat something, wear my fuzzy pj's and go to bed early. I know, I'm such a party animal but I'm also a mom to a 9 month old. It won't be like this next year so this is just the season of life I'm in right now and that's perfectly okay.
3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? To NOT have resolutions. :)
4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger? I don't really recall doing anyting spectatcular. I know I was with my grandmother a few times and we'd have noisemakers and eat snacks. I've been with my ex's family and we'd do the same thing...watch old movies and the ball drop in Time Square.
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve? I've danced the night away at a party at the Hotel Intercontinental in Dallas. That was really a LOT of fun and probably my favorite New Years ever. The food was amazing, the drinks were free, the room was included, the music was rockin' and the company at the table was lots of fun.