Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Daily 1

Today was the first day of the December Daily journey.  A photo a day in order to document the good, the bad, the memories and the mundane all together which encapsulates a month in my home.  The challenge -- I love it!

Today I switched out our Advent Calendar activity cards (much to the chagrin of two eager boys) because I added a few more "make it more meaningful" activities for them to partake in and new family traditions.  I'm quite excited about those.

Would you like to see what we are doing in the Driggers family?  Here is a copy of my cute little Advent Cards.  It has an action, a movie and the first 12 the tie-ins for the song the 12 Days of Christmas and they also have (bottom right hand corner) the order of the alphabet for the little book we do. Sweet, simple.  Happy!
Grab a copy for your very own here, and here.

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You my dear are amazing! Sorry I haven't been over here in a while!