Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2005

A new baby ...

Yes, I have a new baby in my house... a new baby Jesus. My mother in law (and father in law)...but we all know who buys the gifts in most households... is just beyond words with her generosity and pure heart. I am so blessed to have someone like her not only in my life but in the lives of my kids. She is just such a wonderful giving sweet loving person.

She'd called a few days back asking about what we'd all like for Christmas. I'd mentioned to her that I'd like to start collecting the Willow Tree Demdaco Angel Nativity set... she went out and bought me the ENTIRE THING! I was moved to tears and beyond words. It was just so wonderful and so special and something I've so desperately wanted ever since I saw it for the first time. I just never brought myself to spend that much money on me for something like that... it's just SO beautiful and I love it. I am now trying to find THE perfect place to display it (and out of reach of the kids so that it remains intact!)

What a truly special birthday gift. I am so thankful.

No comments: