Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

OMG SHE DID IT!!!

I KNEW IT!!! I knew she was going to win! They just hit the jackpot with her and there was no way that they COULDN'T pick her! She's personable and REAL!

My friend Melissa WON THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR TONIGHT!!!!

I jumped up and was screaming and jumping!!! I was SO FREAKIN EXCITED! I couldn't be MORE THRILLED and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person! She is just an amazing human being and I'm so proud to consider her a friend!

This is one mama that will DEFINITELY be turned onto the Food Network from now on! I've never been a "real" fan because ... I'm a mom. True that I'm a foodie but I'm a BUSY MOM and just don't have the time or the gumption to have 500 kinds of fresh herbs and cheeses in my pantry to just "whip" up those creations they make... but... I'm hoping this is definitely going to be something that I can sink my teeth into (no pun intended) and be a loyal viewer of her show! I am SO THRILLED!!!!

God Bless you Melissa for keepin it real!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hey, I was rooting for her! I like her style. Good for her and nice for you-maybe she can get you in to meet Alton Brown? We love that guy-glad to know he is speaking at our local college in Sept. :0)
Love your hair style-very cute. I just cannot get a good cut to save my soul...your posts always crack me up-I hate shopping for clothes b/cuz the designers not only think we don't have boobage, but they think all chubby folks enjoy having their tummies hanging out cuz they cannot cut the shirts a lousy extra 2" longer. Oh and that we love stupid, ugly prints-yah that is gonna help us feel nice!? LOL. Guess we need to overhaul all areas of clothing designs.

Have a good one!

Blessings,
Sheri