Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2006

The price of drawers

I went to Victoria’s Secret today to buy bras and undies…. And good GRIEF I spent $161 there! Is that not the most insane thing you ever heard?

I’ll have to admit though that they have the only bras I can wear… and they’re like $36 each… and the undies are $5 a pair but they are THE most comfortable ever in the world! And then they have all these cute new styles out that you just gotta get a few of those to try them on…and I never have to worry about what size to get because the size I always buy.. ALWAYS fits me so there’s no second guessing but DANG man…LOL….

It’s been a busy couple of days!

I also went to linen’s n things and got me a new barstool to use with my scrapping island. It’s awesome! We went to Petco to get a crate to train Sadie so that she won’t think my room is her toilet.

No comments: