Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One of the things I am NOT

...is a slave to fashion. I have no problem spending a LITTLE bit of time (read that as under 30 minutes) getting ready to go somewhere. I'm not one to over-do it with make-up as I prefer a more natural look. Frankly, I would love to know how to make myself up without FEELING that I look as fake as I feel. Also, I really have never had to spend an exhorbitant amount of time on my hair (not that it looks good) but it certainly doesn't look like a mop (most of the time) ha ha! So for that, I guess I feel rather blessed. Like I've said before, I'd LOVE a stylist... and a personal trainer. :) But I digress... then I see advertisement like THIS and I think, you know -- she's cute. I like the photo. The hair is great but I simply cannot stand the idea of that freakin swoop constantly being IN MY EYES. That would literally drive me nuts. If THAT were my hair, it'd be in a ponytail about 90% of the time. And if that's what yo'ure always going to do... what's the point of having it that long? I don't understand!

No comments: