Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Are you playin' possum?

I remember as a kid we'd do this all the time to my grandmother. We'd play "possum" and act like we were sleeping. However, today when I let Sadie out to go to the backyard, she wouldn't quit barking. Drew climbed up on the chair to scream at her to "suddup" (shut up -- no, it's not nice that he says that BUT he knows he can only say it to the dogs... kind of monkey see / monkey do around here huh?) If that's the worst thing he repeats, I'm doing pretty good! :) ha!

So any-who, she's barkin' up a storm so I look at the window and she's barking at SOMETHING on the other side of the fence (the back yard is divided into a "dog side" and a "kid side" because I don't want to have to dodge "land mines" when I walk. Works out great (unless the kids leave the gate open... that's a whole other post, however).

Photobucket

I see it's SOMETHING very small and with a white face and then I remember Josh has been saying he's seen an opossum walking around on the fence. This little thing... it's the size of a hedgehog. He's so cute! :) He was so trying to be tough showing those teeth... ha ha... yeah... looks like he might be able to do some damage... to my pinkie toe. :) Cute nevertheless...

Photobucket

I have a little video clip if I can get it to work - the little bark at the end is Lola. :) I'll have to figure that out though... never posted video.




3 comments:

Greta Adams said...

HOLY SHIT...that is what i have to say...

Amooretto said...

Look at the fangs on that thing!!! Great job on your video!

janet said...

He's acting all tough. Look at those fangs. (he is cute though) Great video!