Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Football!

I received an e-mail from Josh's new football coach -- yes...football... in the spring. UGH! But he really wants to try out tackle so I guess we're "in" now. $200 to sign up. $200 for equipment. I'm sure there'll be another $200-$300 in other "stuff" between now and the end of the season -- DANG it's expensive!

Regardless... his new team is none other than.... the NY Giants! N.y. Giants Pictures, Images and PhotosDrew is on the NY Yankees -- how is it we are always getting these New York teams?


Thursday is his first practice. Saturday is his second. Andy -- God love him -- is going to take him to get his equipment tomorrow since I obviously have no idea what it means for pads (other than the sanitary kind that women use)... I think he'd be a little embarrassed showing up with Stayfree tacked all over his shoulders, no? Ha ha! Just kidding -- I'm not THAT dense (I hope) but there is PLENTY I don't know and I'm just glad he's here to be a great dad.

1 comment:

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

I have 3 boys and my husband is a huge football fan - I have a feeling I will be in the same boat as you in a few years!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Danielle