Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “E.”
  • Everyday -- it's such a gift and I tend to take them for granted and not try to make the best of them.
  • Envoy XL -- It's my car and it's paid for and I love it so much!
  • Ed -- my father in law...he's the patriarch of the family and is just such a Godsend to have in my life
  • Elvis -- "Thank you, thankyouverymuch." Need I say more?
  • Electric blankets -- I am in LOVE with my electric blanket! I love having my room FREEZING cold at night but having a warm, snuggly blanket to make everything wonderful and cozy in the bed.
  • Elmo -- because it was SO MUCH FUN watching my son be enamored of him when he was younger! Who doesn't love a friendly, furry, red monster that sings and has a gold fish?
  • ET -- I had so much fun when I was a kid watching this movie and making the ceramic figurines that had his finger, chest and eyes glowing in the dark. It was so cool.
  • Enchiladas -- I don't make them nearly enough but they're one of my favorite Tex-Mex dishes! Sour cream chicken enchiladas smothered in a mushroom/sour cream sauce or the cheese and onion enchiladas covered in a beef/chili sauce.
  • E-mail -- um... HELLO? I'm THE e-mail queen! :)
  • Elephants -- they're huge, they're cute, they're grey, they're ferociously protective of their young.
  • Environmentalists -- not the extremists but the ones that give a hoot and don't pollute! I'm a tree hugger and definitely not afraid to admit it! :) I love Mother Earth and hope that we keep it clean so that my children's children can enjoy it for years to come!

So, what's your Thankful Thursday for "E" going to include?

I'm linked to: http://www.themommy-files.com/2010/02/thankful-thursday-32/


No comments: