Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm still adjusting to a new schedule with our newest family member. Sleeping in (though it's not really sleeping "in" it's more like catching UP) is something I will do if I have the chance instead of being low on sleep, my kiddos are being low of hot breakfasts. I figure something has to give this first few weeks until I find some sort of "normal" in a schedule. As such, right now, I'm not going to plan breakfasts because frankly, if I get the opportunity to sleep in a bit, I'm going to!

Monday
L: Drew's choice (we eat out on Mondays)
D: Being brought to us by one of my Cub Scout Pack families

Tuesday
L: lunch with Andy and Benjamin
D: Italian shredded roast beef sandwiches (OAMC - in freezer), salad

Wednesday
L: sandwiches, soup, apples
D: grilled marinated chicken (OAMC - in freezer), steamed broccoli with cheese sauce, brown rice

Thursday
L: Subway
D: provided from one of my Cub Scout families

Friday
L: pizza or leftovers
D: Breaded chicken breast sandwiches (frozen, from Costco) with lettuce and tomato on wheat buns, fresh veggies with ranch dressing

Saturday
L: OPEN
D: steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, salad and rolls

Sunday
L: OPEN
D: OPEN

**Saturdays and Sundays (right now) are used to do anything I didn't do during the week, to clean house, eat leftovers, etc.

I'm linked in HERE at OrgJunkie.com

No comments: