Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Countdown is ON!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a photo of my BIG man 4 years ago at Disney World.... and it's literally going to be a whole new world for him now! I'm SO excited to take him back and let him not be terrified of every ride again. Note to any parent - do NOT take your child who just turned 4 to ride The Haunted Mansion as any ride from that point forward that requires you to move ultimately becomes scary and you just don't want to deal with it. :) Trying to coax someone onto "It's A Small World" just sucks the joy right out of it. :) I think Drew would probably headbut the ghost... Josh waited until he was done and then cried. Bad mommy.

So the countdown is on... we're so excited! T minus 16 days and counting. (What the "T" stands for I don't know but it sure sounds official huh?! :)

I'm having THE WORST time trying to locate shirts to fit. T-shirts are either fitted which means they like hug your underarms and rub them and make 'em itch or they're large and oversized. If you buy the nice form fitting ones in a larger size (because of having a larger than average bosom) the armholes are huge... I don't understand why women pay to be this size... I just don't get it at all. Then again, I don't understand a lot about things superficial but alas, not my job to figure out! :)

I've been busy in the scraproom and have some fun classes and projects coming up... I can't wait to work on some more. I need to scan in the ones I've created lately. I've had the bug (the SCRAPPIN bug) but.. the OTHER bug is still going around the house. Me.... then Josh.... now Drew... :( and my throat is starting to feel scratchy again. I hate the sick cycle. Hopefully doing a thorough cleaning of the house today will clear it up. (I can hope anyway).

Toodles

No comments: