Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

To chop or not to chop, that is the question

My FIRST day without a little person attached to my side and I hit the salon. I love my hairstylist! I printed off a few photos of styles I liked and took them to him and we did a trim and highlight. :) I always know when I'm in a hair rut when I start looking for drastic new styles. I'll have to post a picture of the end result -- it's not THAT big of a change, but it's change enough that I feel perty!

Tonight was also the first Cub Scout meeting and we got to meet our newest little scout - Luke. He's just adorable. :) I'm excited for the new year and having Lisa help with the den. She's just such a blessing and I'm so thankful for a friend like her. She's truly just a warm and wonderful person. The boys made some model trains and they'll be on display for the first Pack meeting. They're quite excited about this. I still didn't feel 100% so I didn't make the round table meeting but there's always next month (like I've said before... things WILL go on if I'm not there) -- yes, I'm coming to terms with this! Ha!

No comments: