Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sick as a dog - missed MOPS

Well, I missed my first MOPS as a table leader. I came down with some funky version of food poisoning last night about 10:45.... was not a pleasant person until about 3:30 am.

I was hurting.... but I wanted to be a part of this new year in MOPS so badly... I actually thought about going but the fact that I couldn't even hold down water got the better of me... :(

Jeri Lynn came by and picked up the newsletters I did and took those for distribution. I know that life goes on -- as it should -- when we're down but when you feel so much a part of something and then can't be there TO be a part of it... you just feel like you've let down everone, including yourself.

Drew was a trooper letting me just lay in a comatic state most of the day...

No comments: