Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Godspeed your recovery Marlena

One of my best friends, Marlena Methner, is under the knife today to repair her broken ankle. Some idiot was leaving an apartment complex in a stolen car fleeing security and hit her head on because he was going the opposite way in traffic -- going northbound in southbound lanes. So please say a little prayer for her, the doctors and for her healing and recovery. If you could remember her husband Kevin and their daughter Melody too. I know her mom and dad would appreciate those too. :)

Marlena and I have been friends since elementary school... all through high school and now into adulthood and motherhood. She's one of my best friends and just has THE most wonderful demeanor and personality of anyone I know. So please lift them all up in prayer...

No comments: