Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I'm looking out my window at a winter wonderland...

in Texas

in MARCH!

I'm serious. . . we've got snow flakes falling that are about 2" in diameter... it's INSANE! I went to get Drew early from school because it was icing early. Josh got picked up by a neighbor and has been out playing in it ever since.

The last time we've had snowfall like this was in the 1920's... so much for freakin global warming huh? idiots.

I'm gonna go have some chili and just smile -- I love this weather!

We got SIX AND A HALF INCHES!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

janet said...

Those are great pictures! I think you got more than we did. We got a lot this year so I really want Spring. Looks like your boys love the snow!