Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

I was busy all weekend (except for the food poisoning episode Saturday night -- UGH) SCRAPPING! I got a lot done and thought I'd share some of it with yous guys. I was more focused on getting BACK into scrapping than creating my time intensive masterpieces. :) Though I do have some great ideas for those to come!

Created a card for a challenge -- for Josh's teacher
Photobucket

A Mother's Day card
Photobucket

Made this quick and silly LO of Drew. Journaled the story on the back about how this was his first fun dip for going potty in the toilet all by himself.
Photobucket

Made this silly LO for Josh... journaling reads: Reason #589 why you don't wear a candy necklace around a dog with a spring in her butt.
Photobucket

Made some note cards with painted chipboard
Photobucket


Made this LO about my trip to New York City in 2003 when I was pregnant with Drew
Photobucket


I did this card for a sketch challenge
Photobucket

I did this LO for a challenge as well -- it's the boys 2 years ago in the bluebonnets (this one is my favorite)
Photobucket





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there partner in crime!! You did an excellent job with your challenges, helping me organize it and just...keeping me laughing behind the scenes! ;) Great job on all your work...beautiful!! NOW GO GET SOME REST...we have tons more fun in store!!

Greta Adams said...

looks like masterpieces to me chicka...i have never been good at making cards...i guess i am not use to wrking with such a small area!!

loved all of them and i need to get off my lazy rump and make a card for masons teachers...grrrr!!!!