Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dying

My mom sent me this in a Power Point and I realized it's too good not to post here. So enjoy.

First I was DYING to finish high school and start college...

And then I was DYING to finish college and start working...

Then I was DYING to marry and have children...

And then I was DYING for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work...

But then I was DYING to retire...

And now, I'm DYING... and suddenly I realized... I FORGOT TO LIVE.

Please don't let this happen to you.

Appreciate your current situation. Thank GOD for the good AND BAD in your life. If you are living for God, your current situations are working for good. Remember that EVERYDAY is a day of thanksgiving. Gif God the thanks and praise for what He is doing in your life right now. Perhaps something is amiss or has gone awry, but the Lord God is in control and he will never leave you nor forsake you.

While you are in the "now"... God is in the "not yet."



No comments: