Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Must.... Stop.... Head.... Ache

I'm going on my 4th day of a severe headache. It's just debilitating. I've been trying not to take a lot of medications -- well, because I can't imagine it's too healthy for "bean" but I did this morning. I took 2 Tylenol. Hopefully that will let me have a day without pain. Wish me luck -- the day's still early.

I have found one of the culprits as to why I'm not sleeping well -- other than having to get up every 2 hours to pee... my mattress sucks. I can ONLY sleep on my right side. If I sleep on my left side b/c of the mattress it apparently is like a downward groove in the mattress (you can't see it) and just causes me back pain. Wondering if I need a new pillow as well or if the neck/head pain is caused from my headache. I did an experiment this morning and rolled over to the MIDDLE of the bed (where no one generally sleeps so no "groove" or "rut" in it) and slept on my left side JUST FINE...so we'll either have to invest in a new mattress or this girl is sleeping upstairs where it's comfortable for me to sleep on EITHER SIDE! :(

I slept like a BABY in Disney.

1 comment:

chksngr said...

I get regular severe headaches so long ago resigned myself to taking Tylenol when I'm pregnant. It simply has to be. I only take them when I absolutely have to and I always take them with something high in sugar...like OJ...for some reason that works for me...but I'm SO with you...the headaches I get are stress related. Which makes me think...a prenatal massage may be in order...hmmmmmmm