Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The other half

i had to share this absolutely goofy thing Josh just did.

He was contemplating what to do for lunch today since we weren't going anywhere. He asked if he could have a "snack lunch". This is where he takes a little of this, a little of that.. just snack sized bites and eats a little of everything. I said sure (after he told me what the "this" and "that" was). He wanted some cheetoes with his lunch and I said... you don't eat those as a side unless you're having something WITH IT... like a sandwich or half a sandwich. He said, I'll have half a ham and cheese sandwich then. Is aid great.

So the kid gets out two pieces of bread... starts to make the sandwich and asks me, "what do I do with the other half?"

????

WHY MAKE A WHOLE SANDWICH TO BEGIN WITH if you KNOW you only want half? LOL..

OMG... common sense? it doesn't kick in with boys until they are like... 35 right? I laughed so hard I think I may have hurt his feelings. LOL

No comments: