Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

So...

I go in for my appointment at the OB-GYN's office with Josh on Wednesday after dropping Drew off for school. The appointment wasn't until 10:30 so I had plenty of time to go buy me some new shoes. :) Hee hee. I got a great pair of Sketchers in a style of shoe called "skimmers" -- they're flats and look kind of like little ballerina shoes (not toe shoes, just ballerina shoes). I wound up with three pair! One from Target and two from Famous Footwear! They had a pair of Kenneth Coles in choclate brown that were $20! I couldn't say no!

So after that we go sit in the waiting room...and sit... and sit... and sit. I was getting my screening sonogram to check for any birth defects and the like. Josh went in with me... he was jus=t amazed. :) I think he really enjoyed it. I, however, HATED IT. They smash on your stomach so much like they're trying to squish you into a size 2. I swear it's been 4 days and I feel like the bruising (it felt like it was bruised) is JUST NOW going away. Painful!

But the news is that the sonogram technician said she's pretty sure it's a boy. :) Soo.... thinking hmm... boy names.

Of course, my others on my list were good ones but honestly, I was SURE I was having a girl. Seriously, I was. Boy names... hmmm...

Landry
Taylor
Max
Charlie
Reagan

It's easier to pick girl names than boy names. YOu can't pick cute names because boys don't need to be "cute" they need strong names that can be cute while they're young but that will fit an adult male that is going to be an astronaut! LOL. J/K But seriously....

I also like.... Cash and Jett... Hmm... this will be tougher than I thought...

No comments: