Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Daddy plays Mommy...

Today is Andy's first day to be "mom"... getting up, getting the two oldest ready, one to reading class, one to acting class... run his errand, pick up from reading, pick up from acting and grab lunch... bring them home then it's speech therapy for Drew and then a t-ball game. LOL

Typical day for me... not so much for him. Poor guy. I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or thankful that he's getting a taste of my days.

Mind you, this is, of course...

...without waking up early to make a "real" breakfast for the brood
...not putting Drew in any sort of clothing item that matched... I don't even think Drew made it out the door with his teeth brushed
...didn't take Drew's reading bag/binder to class with him (it's an afterthought for me to be prepared, I suppose)
... making sure the clothing item Josh was going to wear wasn't covered in food specks and such (I made him change)

More errands have to be run tonight... until my milk comes in, we supplement with formula (I'm not stupid)... and hopefully I can finish the few meals that I'd purchased meat for on Friday so that they're "ready" tonight to either eat OR freeze. :) We shall see.

I'll post more on the arrival of Mr. Benjamin Ryan soon. :)

3 comments:

Keli said...

Sounds like he did pretty good. LOL Got them out the door and (hopefully) everyone will be home tonight!(no one forgotten!)

Good luck getting things done!

And CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to hear more about your new addition!

chksngr said...

If Andy would like advice from Mr. Mom, my hubs does this EVERY DAY...so...not that the clothing thing gets much better...its gotta be a guy thing.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats I'm so excited and I love the name! Good choice :).

LOL Daddy getting a taste of how mommy works ... :). Yup Rick would so be the same brush teeth, matching huh? LOL