Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for.

In the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, think of things you are thankful for that are green!!

Happy Thursday!

I'm thankful for the smell of freshly cut grass...
... that my 5 year old loves and craves broccoli
... for Andy's beautiful green eyes
... for Granny Smith apples because they go so deliciously with my favorite salad
... Extra gum... it's NEON green!
... Guacamole! (YUM)
... CASHOLA... well, the blessing that we have the opportunity to spend it wisely when we need to
... Limes in my water
... does the OUTSIDE of watermelons count even if the inside ISN'T green? hee hee hee
... Yummy green vegetables (Boston bibb, Romaine, and green leaf lettuces, cucumbers, celery)
... and, of course, the symbol for being "green" -- reduce, reuse, recycle

I'm linked to: The Mommy Files - Thankful Thursday

No comments: