Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!:

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
You know, I really don't know because...well.. I'm asleep. I think I'm a fairly neat sleeper, however. You'd probably have to ask Andy...the cover stealing, burrito rolling messy sleeper.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more spontaneous. Seriously, I wish I could let go of the things that HAVE to be done and let loose a little. But I hate having loads and loads of laundry to do and I hate having to do things at the last minute because of failing to plan...but I admire those that are able to do it all and still not be frazzled.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? Getting married too young.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market? I don't really garage sale or go do flea markets so ??? I do go to Canton and I've bought a few repurposed things that were already redone...but were still at a great discount...

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? OOOhh.... lobster with melted butter, small filet mignon, side of asparagus and garlic smashed new potatoes... some of those wonderful cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster and a delicious white on white cake for the ending. But, then you'd have to roll me out to my car! LOL


Come join the fun each Friday at My Little Life


No comments: