Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday


The Mommy Files is where you'll find this great Thursday link-up. Join us in being thankful! It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “W.”

Happy Thursday!

I'm thankful for:
  • Walt Disney World - It's like... one of my favorite places on the planet!
  • waffles - because they make Drew happy
  • Whole Wheat - because it's healthy
  • Weight Watchers -- cause they're gonna help me be healthy again
  • Water - cause... well... like we'd all die without it!
  • Watermelon -- it's summertime and they're delicious!
  • Washers! -- I love my LG front loading washing machine.
  • Wal-Mart -- OK.. I dont LIKE them but I'm definitely thankful for how much money they save me
  • well-behaved children -- aren't we ALL thankful for those?
  • Western movies -- I love Toombstone, Young Guns, Open Range, Wyatt Earp... love westerns!
  • Whataburger! We love their burgers!
  • While You Were Sleeping -- One of my favorite movies ever.. thankful that everytime I see it, it just makes me smile

No comments: