Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Calgon Take Me Away

Or at least take Drew away for a little while today. I have a terrible twoser! UGH… I have a cub scout meeting tonight that I have not been able to plan for the last 3 days (boomer)…and this little troll (I say that as lovingly as possible)…. Will NOT GO TO SLEEP… he’s missed preschool all week b/c he’s been sick and I’m just at my wit’s end today… I’m emotionally spent and just do not have the energy to deal with his whiney butt today! Anyone want a two year old for a year or two? J

I took him to Hobby Lobby to get some of the craft supplies for tonight’s meeting… he tried to reach out and smack a man looking at some stuff… then he DID reach out and smack a lady in the arm looking at the stamps…. And when we got to the counter to check out.. he took out his binkie and THREW IT AT THE CASHIER?!


No comments: