Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Drew's still sick

Good grief this child and me are now 100% equally sick of one another. He's not only SICK but he's sick of me, sick of being in this house, we're sick of each other... sick sick sick. He hasn't been able to really get out of the house and do much so I took him to Hobby Lobby with me today to get the stuff we needed for the Tiger Cub Scout meeting tonight...

while walking up the aisle he tried to lean over and smack a guy in the head... the guy worked there and was leaning over fixing some displays on a shelf...

the we were walking down the wooden stamp aisle... and he smacked a lady on the arm...

and when we got to the check out... he threw his binkie at the cashier...

Oh let me tell you... I'm just SOOO proud...

He did, on the other hand, eat an entire McDonald's hamburger (sans pickles/onions)... and only 2-3 french fries. I guess rejoice in the little things huh? I've got to or I'd just shoot myself.

No comments: