Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Did it Pop?

Took the sick-o to the doctor. He has a sinus infection. Got an rx for him and took him home... I put him down for a nap at about 12:30 but he didn't go down for a nap until 5.... I finally got sick of listening to him while i was laying in my bed that I just went up there and got him. Oh well... no nap for me.

Tonight was the Fall Children's MInistry Kick-Off at church. It was FANtastic... I thought I was going to die before I got there, however. I was on the phone with my mom when I got there... and the MOMENT I pulled into the parking lot I thought someone had slit my stomach open... i was in LABOR type pain... it was unbelievable...all I could think was did that cyst pop?

I walked funny from the car to the building... got inside... went straight to the bathroom.... thought maybe -- ok, it's gross -- but maybe I jsut needed to go to the bathroom... but I didn't... it still hurt BAD... bad bad bad... I got out and was walking out and then looked up at the stairs and was like... I'm going to die there is no way I can make it up the stairs... took the elevator... paid and got my plate and sat down and popped a vicotin... love my tablemates. Good company over any meal makes it extraordinary! The speakers were fantastic. They had a children's ministry leader Rob Biagi do some songs and actions with the crowd... it was SO MUCH FUN! I wanted to bring Josh to his concert the next day but already had promised my mom she could have him as early as we could get there on Saturday. STuff like that really energizes my soul and sometimes really makes me feel like ministry is my calling... as soon as I get my life and head on track.

No comments: