Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2007

A Conversation With Josh

I was feeding Josh and Drew lunch today… grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken noodle-o’s and Cheetoes. Josh ate a Cheetoe and so Drew did too. I told Drew he needed to eat his sandwich too and not just his chips and Josh said, "He ate a cheetoe because I did."

I said, "That’s fine, but I just wanted him to know to eat his sandwich as well."

Josh then replied, "He likes cheetoes like me."

I said, "Well that’s something you have in common."

"We’re brothers, we’re supposed to have stuff in common," he said... to which I replied, "Well, I have a sister and we don’t have a lot in common."

Josh sat there and took a bite of his sandwich and contemplated and then replied, "You both don’t like each other."

LOL… Kids, they really DO say the darndest things!

No comments: