Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My Big Boy is HOME!

Josh got home from seeing his dad in Iowa today. My mom picked him up from the airport since a) Drew was sick and b) I had a dr's appointment. Nothing like starting out the new year at your OB-GYN's office huh? LOL.... being a woman really sucks sometimes! Hopefully they'll figure out what it is THIS time and I won't have to go back for a WHOLE year. I am learning to like that place like the dentist. Blech!

When Drew woke up from his nap, I had Josh walk in with me... I turned on the light which he wasn't expecting so I got that squinty-eyed "bright light" face and then he saw Josh and just stood right up and walked over to him and gave him a hug.... no words, no sounds.... that was a true blue loving brotherhood moment.

Of course, Drew just whacked Josh over the head with a purple plastic bucket... so it was short-lived, but hey... at least it DID live. :) LOL Back to reality

Tonight we feast at Fuddruckers... kind of a loud, welcome home for Josh ...since tomorrow is his last "free day" before he has to go back to school on the 4th. Let him have last "hurrah" before it's back to reality for him. Tonight we'll watch the rest of Harry Potter and I'll have him read me a ton of books... just the way I like to be tucked in. I can't wait to get a good night's sleep.... always do when my two favorite men are under one roof. :)

TTFN

No comments: