Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Derby is ON man

The Pinewood Derby for our Pack was today. Josh was so excited. I had to be there a little early to get him registered since I didn't have time the night before... it was quite an exciting race. The Tigers went first and then my den went. Race after race after race... Luke was seriously kicking some bootie! Josh was third though... he did a GREAT job and this was his FIRST race and his car was done completely by him! :) I was quite proud. :) Here are some pics..

Josh and Luke (one of his best friends)
Photobucket

One of the heats
Photobucket

Josh's car getting 2nd and rearing up
Photobucket

Another of Josh's car takign 2nd
Photobucket

Taking 3rd place
Photobucket

The race for place
Photobucket

Top 4 winners in my Den
Photobucket

No comments: