And...here we go!
1. I use to have a really cool SUV. It was a GMC Envoy. I loved it. I hate minivans. I drive a minivan. Did I mention that I hate them? Yes, it's decked out and has every bell and whistle known to man... but I loathe bottoming out on potholes. I hate that I can't drive over a curb if I wanted to. I don't like the LOOK of a minivan. I love SUVs. I want a big, fat, gas-guzzling SUV that has gobs of room, 3 rows of seats and I can go camping to Sid Richardson without worrying about making down the roads there.
2. Open Range is one of my favorite movies. I like Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall in this movie and I'm not a big fan of them otherwise.
3. It's time to get back on a regular routine of getting my arse up at 4:30 and getting to the gym by 5am daily. I have to make ME a priority again.
4. I hope that time flies by this weekend!
5. I said, "Stop it Benji", and then he said, "No!" and proceeded to shove the screw right into the keyhole that turns the gas fireplace on and off.
6. Guacamole is what I'm craving right now! I should have had some for lunch.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Drew's baseball game and getting everything squared away for Benji's birthday party Saturday, tomorrow my plans include Benji's 3rd birthday party and two baseball games for Josh and Sunday, I want to relax but that won't happen. We've got two MORE baseball games. Sigh. I'm already baseballed out and the season just started for The Rangers!