The 5000 Question Meme Continues... Part Six
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme.
The 5000 question meme has been tormenting bloggers for years. I have not found anyone that has completed it. I will post a continuance of what Bud started every now and then, Maybe in 10 years or so we can get it done. :)
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So, we will take it from there. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Too many to think about... several in particular that still sting.
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Women are backstabbing, cut-throat, opinionated, headstrong bitches. Why SHOULDN'T they be in politics? I mean, think about it? They NATURALLY possess all the required characteristics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Outdoor pool. I'll take this one.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly?
This list is FAR too long. If I find a subject that I haven't properly been educated in, I take it upon myself to read everything I can to learn more on that subject. Educating myself is my pasttime... rather that sitting and watching mindless television. I've researched information from historical events to quantum physics... to how to grow and store fresh herbs to micronutrients and nutrition. There is far too much to learn to waste time in front of the tv.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Compared to the population at large... sadly, yes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Yes, wisdom doesn't come from age, but the ability to use reason and logic rather than emotion.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
No. I'm not even going to dignify this with a photo on my blog. Sorry dudes.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Gawd no. Who wants to be 170 year old wrinkled wench? NOT ME!
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for... John Lennon "Imagine" and i'm not even a Beatles fan!
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... not a clue...
C: I could make a film and make you my star... sorry, coming up blank here too.
132. Are you worried about North Korea?
Yes, and if you're not, you're an idiot. Those Korean leaders are nuckin futs!
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host?
World political leader... who gives a flip about talk-shows.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yes. Who doesn't love to receive a little something fun in their assortment of junkmail and bills?
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps?
I'm scared to look at my calendar right now. Too much going on.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
This is like asking me if I like to breathe! I can't pick a favorite. Are you kidding me? And, are we talking cartoon animation (Snow White, Jungle Book, Alice In Wonderland, Cinderella) or digital animation (Nemo, Incredibles, Cars)? I love kids movies. They're brilliant. There is no best. They are all my favorite.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
It depends with whom you are travelling as well as how far of a drive you have. If I'm in traffic, I like to listen to music that makes me want to ram someone off the road. Ha!
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Me. Yesterday. I allowed everyone to remain breathing. I deserve an award or something.
Not be a douchebag.