WOO HOO!!! It's Friday! Time for Friday Fill-Ins! And...here we go!
1. Right now I'm listening to a great video talking about the information concerning explaining the lunacy of gun control regulation.
2. Interrupting because I have the attention span of a gnat is my well known rude, annoying quirk. Sorry ... EVERYONE!
3. Are you always this sarcastic?? Yeah, me too.
4. Life Rule #4: Think first, then speak!
5. That's why Facebook is full of drama... because people do NOT comply with Life Rule #4 above.
6. Seinfeld is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I'm not looking forward to anything tonight -- it's the school carnival this afternoon so I'm obligated to entertain the kids there and afterwards D-man has baseball practice , tomorrow my plans include two baseball games for Josh, a photo shoot for Benji and I'm supposed to scrap but I don't think that's going to happen because of Josh's baseball games. My plans are all pretty much getting trumped by sports and Sunday, I want to sleep!