Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi
WOO HOO!!!  It's Friday!  Time for Friday Fill-Ins!  And...here we go! 

1. Right now I'm listening to a great video talking about the information concerning explaining the lunacy of gun control regulation.    



2. Interrupting because I have the attention span of a gnat 
is my well known rude, annoying quirk.  Sorry ... EVERYONE!  


3. Are you always this sarcastic??  Yeah, me too.  



4. Life Rule #4:  Think first, then speak!  



5. That's why Facebook is full of drama... because people do NOT comply with Life Rule #4 above.



6. Seinfeld is one of my favorite tv shows ever!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I'm not looking forward to anything tonight -- it's the school carnival this afternoon so I'm obligated to entertain the kids there and afterwards D-man has baseball practice , tomorrow my plans include two baseball games for Josh, a photo shoot for Benji and I'm supposed to scrap but I don't think that's going to happen because of Josh's baseball games.  My plans are all pretty much getting trumped by sports and Sunday, I want to sleep!


1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Teehee .. FB fights are so stupid.

I must admit Seinfield and me never meshed well. I know close your mouth ... lol