1. Where do you hide things from your kids at? First and foremost, I must comment that I hate when sentences end with a preposition. Do not end sentences with a preposition. Don't!
Whew.... okay...shake it off...
I do not hide things from my children. If they have a surprise coming, it's easily accessible in a box in my room (prior to being wrapped, of course). I can easily gauge from their response whether or not they have peeked. The burden is upon them to not be a snoop. It's fairly simple. So, I hide things in plain sight.
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers? Benadryl.
I'm KIDDING! Sheesh, don't call CPS on me (yet).
Depending upon the weather, we may go play in the rain.
Otherwise, coloring, painting, movies, baking, Play-Doh and science experiments top the list of rainy day activities.
3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late??
I **try** to be punctual but there is just no hurrying a 13 year old... an 8 year old... or a 3 year old. It simply can't be done. It also seems that no matter if I give us one hour or 30 minutes extra time, we're always pushing it. It drives me BAT SHIT CRAZY to be late!
4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains? I prefer hole-in-the-wall establishments because they are generally authentic and delicious. Unfortunately, too, they're typically calorie laden foods bubbling in fat so the best bet for me is to not eat out whatsoever.
5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore? Oh... GOD.... BLEH... this is an every day nightmare. I want my own room. Seriously.
I *do* snore, however, but ONLY if I'm on my back. Even then, however, it's not the sawing petrified forests like I sleep on the couch to avoid. This is one of my favorites... LOL