Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

American Idol

I'm hooked! BUT, I hate how all the shows oversensationalize EVERYTHING now adays! That being said, however, I can't imagine how it must have been for everyone to meet Stevie Wonder. Then, Simon Cowell says that everything sounded very much like karoke versions of his songs....does he really think it's easy for country bumpkins to sing the soul filled ballads and wavering pitches of the great Stevie Wonder? I voted -- Andy thinks I'm a total cornball for voting but I did.... Chris Rocked! and I liked the grey haired guy too -- forget his name ... but he's got that Joe Cocker / Ray Charles thing going on and he's just a joy to watch. I think having the 3 judges on the show is kind of stupid when they really don't matter in the end... but hey... it makes for good tv huh?

No comments: