Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

My BIG Break

No, I wasn't discovered as the new face of Estee Lauder... it's even BETTER than that! I registered Drew for Adventure Playcare for Kids!!!! We got there about 9:15 and found out all about their Mother's Day Out program on Tues/Thurs from 9-12 with lunch included and I was like... WHERE DO I SIGN?! Another mom came in while I was discussing everything and when one of the workers opened up the gate... Drew just followed. She looked at me like "is this okay?" and I said..well, he IS going to stay here so I guess if he's going willingly... let him! He did GREAT! I was so excited...

I had freebie meebie time... went for a ride in the car let the wind blow in my hair... listened to my radio loud.... daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyum... life was way good to give me a break! I felt blessed.... I even went shopping at the Gap -- can't beat that with a stick!

He came home and CRASHED hard! poor kid... playing is a tough job! I see a light at the end of the tunnel! Sanity MAY BE IN SIGHT!

No comments: