Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Conversation with Superman

Drew is in a costume stage right now -- not really wanting to take them off -- EVER. His pajamas today are Superman (with a really cool detachable cape)... with all the pending hooplah, we're having a pizza for lunch. It's Digornio, not delivery! :) Ha..

Anyway, when the timer went off I announced the pizza was ready so Drew went scurrying to get the wooden stool from the bathroom so he could stand at the counter watching me cut it into bites for him.

He leaned over and kissed my upper arm. I said, "why thank you" then he proceeded to tell me the terms of his kiss "now you kiss me."

"ok" so I leaned over and kissed him on the back of the head... "no no... kiss my cheek"

[smooch]

He smiled, said "thank you" and proceeded to lean on the counter to watch my masterful skillz with the pizza cutter.... then I saw him wipe his cheek as if I'd just slobbered on him like a St. Bernard. I said, "you're wiping off my kisses? But those are Mommy kisses and they're special"

his reply?

"they're not special, they're nasty."

woooo wooo wooo sweet child of mine...

"...Just keep swimming swimming swimming...What do we do we swim, swim, swim..."

No comments: