Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Thank you to my wonderful friend, Felecia, for this fun little blog to follow. It's time for


1. There are places your mind just should never go...and if they do happen to go there, they should only visit and never stay.

2. The hot air from Washington could blow those clouds away.

3. Standing in the rain holding Joshua's hand and splashing in the puddles out front is a fond memory I have from living on Wendy Street in Irving.

4. Boy, oh boy. Or maybe it should be boy, boy and another, oh boy! ;) hee hee

5. He went out tiger hunting ..... wow, this is a weird one... no ideas here... no ideas....

6. Dear Lord, please keep my mind from wandering.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family game night, tomorrow my plans include date night and the boys will be at a local gymnastics place from 7-11 for Parent's Night Out and Sunday, I want to see my Webelos, see my church and get some rest!

No comments: