Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Playthings

You never realize what all is a plaything...

until you bring a puppy into your house.

I never knew that my pants were so much fun. I mean, just me, walking, while wearing capri pants. WOW! Exciting stuff, right? Apparently so. This little toot has ripped holes in not one but TWO pair of my "mom uniform." I'm not happy.

HE also tries to swim in the water bowl. I never realized how much water was in a dog water bowl .... until it was all over the floor and on some fuzzy little mutt with hair like a sponge leaving wet paw prints all over the floor.

Oh boy. What fun.

His favorite thing to play with right now? Socks. He will steal them and then run through the house like "ha ha look at me! I have your sock!"

Socks.

Keep them, punk.

I can buy new ones.

And I'm not chasing you.

I don't care how cute you are.

Well, unless you decide to crap in the floor.

You'll learn what a real witch I can be at that point.

I tolerate you. You're Andy's dog. Personally, I like to spend my "free time" (whatever that is) which generally only occurs during Ben's nap time being proactive with my domestic duties. You know, laundry, picking up, cleaning, cooking, prepping... not training a dog.... chasing a dog... and following a dog... and trying to keep my pants on since you seem to think they're great chew toys!

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh girl we got the boys the lab for Christmas. He's a sweetie but REALLY I have to chase him around to get socks, leggo's and whatever else my lovely children decide to leave out. Oh yes this was "their" dog but some how mom gets most of the responsibilities.