Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Soggy bottoms

By all accounts, you'd probably think this is about Ben and his diaper, but alas, it is not.

I drive a "swaggar wagon." A top-o-the-line swaggar wagon, mind you! This rollin' comfort zone has probably 23 cup holders in the entire car. Don't laugh, I'm serious!

Yesterday, I stop and get the boys a snack on the way to Josh's baseball practice. I get Drew some pink lemonade because I'm a good mom and since I"m sick, he can't drnk out of my drink. We finish practice and head to the Open House at school.

No biggie, right? Yeah, whatever!

We get to the school and go to through the motions. The boys are in a book fair and Ben is DONE. I head out and the boys will thus ride home with daddy.

Has Drew left his drink in one of said 23 cup holders?

OOOOOF COURSE NOT!

THe little turkey left it sitting right dead center of his carseat. UGH! Now I have this very nice Britax carseat that is completely saturated with sticky pink lemonade.

Lovely, just lovely.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

So what the heck are you supposed to do when it gives you LEMONADE? Yeah... when you figure that one out, you let me know!

3 comments:

VandyJ said...

Hope the wash smells nice and lemony fresh?

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

So many things have been spilled in my car. I could never have imagined it would undergo such abuse from having a kid.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

HMMM .... Lemon Butt? Yup it doesn't have the same message does it. OH goodness, hope it wasn't too hard to clean up. Love it you have the pimp ride ... lol