Today we ripped off a blogger named @markedforpower from the blog The Story Addict. she states she got it from Khaula. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The "What's Your Story" Meme
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public? I don't eat strange things.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why? I would go with elves...
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next? I probably laugh, put it in my lap and ask why I have a stuffed badger in my lap.... then ask him to take a picture so I can post it on Facebook so everyone ELSE can laugh and ask me why I have a stuffed badger on my lap.
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Hot tea or hot chocolate.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today. Humor is situational and much like beauty, found in the eye of the beholder. Who cares who I think is funny? I don't even care.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be? It would promote my business idea... with an awesome commercial! No, I won't reveal anything about what it is... yet.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever? Wow, there are so many suitable scenarios.... lakeside, dinner by lantern, crikets chirping, campfire crackling.... mountainside, dinner by campfire, stars out, silence... I think the setting is less important than as to with whom you're sharing your evening... therein lies the true romance.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why? OOOOH this is cruel and unusual punishment. You want me to pick... ONE? Do you SEE me flipping you the bird? They're all married so I won't even consider it. Thanks for crushing my fantasies...
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard? There are TOO MANY TO LIST!
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be? Estes Park, Colorado.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live? Me. Duh.