Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 19 - S

Today's letter is S. I'm thankful for:
  • Sleepovers
  • Salad - I eat one just about every single day.
  • Sales - who doesn't like to get a good deal?
  • Saturdays - there is no school, no work, just fun!
  • Sitters - because Momma's gotta get outta the house sometimes.
  • Sweets - generally speaking, if it's sweet... I like it
  • Santa - isn't he just the coolest?
  • The Sun - just not when it's 120 degrees outside. :)
  • Scrapbooking!
  • Sadie - our little brown rescue dog. Love her!
  • Sparkles
  • Sweaters - the chunkier cable knit, the better!
  • Slow cookers - they're awesome and wonderful and make my life so much easier!
  • Sisters - I really miss having mine in my life... and find myself envious of friends that do have great relationships with theirs.
  • Stuffed mushrooms - yum! I should make some for Thanksgiving... maybe after. Hmm...
  • Scouts - Boy and Cub!
  • Storage - I love bins and tubs and organization of space in storage!
  • Artists and Bands like: Shania Twain, Sara Evans, Shelby Lynne, Shenandoah, Sheryl Crow, Sugarland, Springsteen
  • Movies like: The Shawshank Redemption, The Secret of Nimh, Star Wars Trilogy, Saving Private Ryan, The Sound of Music

No comments: