Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 6

Today's letter is F. I am thankful for:
  • Family - I mean, without them, you're not who you are.
  • Fall - it's one of my most favorite seasons... like... EVER! The colors, the smells, the holidays! Love it
  • Friends - sometimes these are even closer than your family. That is definitely something to be thankful for! I know I have a handful of true-blues that I know I could call night-day and they'd be here for me in minutes... those are the kind you keep close to your heart and pray for them because they are such a blessing
  • French fries - they're so bad for you but they're SO yummy
  • Fleece - because it's warm and fuzzy
  • Flannel - because it, too, is warm and fuzzy and pairs nicely WITH fleece. I see something from the LL Bean catalog in my future!
  • Flowers - I'm not one to really like receiving them because, well, they just die. However, on occasion, and for no reason... I love to get them. A big old bunch of wildflowers are my favorite mixture... flowers make the ordinary, extraordinary.
  • Flip flops - especially my Reef ones that are formed and perfect!
  • Fonts - because I love to make things I prepare fancy
  • Four-wheelers - They're functional and fun.
  • Fun - if you're not having fun... what's the point in living?
  • Movies like Forrest Gump, Flubber, Fried Green Tomatoes, Finding Nemo, Father of the Bride and Fantasia


No comments: