Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

15 Minutes

July Blogging Challenge

Over at Paula's Place is a monthly blog challenge for July.  Feel like joining in?  Come on.  Link up today's answer here.  Ready?  Set?  GO!

Day Six:  If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?

Hmmm... this is a tough one because I'm not really "into" the whole celebrity thing.  And, just because they're spending TIME with me doesn't mean they'd be honest with any of their answers.  Once a self-serving, narcissistic, ass-hat... ALWAYS a self-serving, narcissistic ass-hat   


Politicians --I'd rather gnaw on my shoe.


Singers -- Meh, they're just people with a talent.


Sports figures -- Meh, they're just extreme athletes.


Clergy -- Yeah... not even gonna go there... the Pope.. yeah, whatever!


Movie stars -- They're SO beyond full of themselves... why?  Why would I even bother?


I don't know.  It's not that I don't feel worthy of someone's time... but I don't feel that they're worthy of mine!  


Maybe I'm the self-serving, narcissistic ass-hat. 


IF I am, so be it. :)


I rock the hat!




5 comments:

Paula said...

Perfect!

Flora said...

Interesting...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Rock the hat, sista

Cristy S said...

None of them would probably be honest. That's why I picked someone that I could just watch work out...haha.

ramsaygrace said...

I think I've found my celebrity soul sister, because I'm definitely rocking the hat too. :-) As always, you made me laugh-love your posts!