Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Always be Batman!

It's time for Stealing Sunday. This week's questions come from a defunct blog called Tense Teacher. Massive Alphabet Meme, part one. Link up here.

The Letter A
Are you agnostic?  More often than not.
What is your age?  40
What annoys you?  Laziness (That's today.  It varies.)

The Letter B
Do you like bacon?  I don't dislike bacon but I prefer not to eat it since it's not the healthiest of foods.
When is your birthday?  December 20
Who is your best friend?  You know, I don't really have a best friend (singular), but I do have some great FRIENDS!  April, Tamara, Elizabeth, Cristy (she's new but just love her to pieces!), Michelle, Kathryn, Shannon.  
Kevin Bacon out of bacon.  Photo Credit

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy?  Dove dark chocolate 
Who is your crush?  Why?  Are you going to text him to see if he likes me?  LOL  I'm beyond the age of crushes.  It's just full on love baby!  
When was the last time you cried?  I don't know... I'm sure it was from some YouTube video of a soldier's homecoming or some rescued dog or something.


The Letter D
Do you daydream?  Not really
What is your favorite kind of dog?  Boston Terrier
What day of the week is it?  Sunday
Photo credit

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?  Scrambled, loaded with veggies and covered with avocado and salsa
Have you ever been in the emergency room?  Yes
What’s the easiest thing to ever do?  That's completely relative.  I could say breathe...but others struggle.  Probably... just be "me."
Photo credit
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?  Yes.  I don't enjoy it, however.
Do you use fly swatters?  Yes.  As does Benji, he thinks if he is outside in the back yard, he must be holding one.
Have you ever used a foghorn?  No.  However, you say "foghorn" and this was the first thing that popped into my mind. If you don't know who this is, I'm not sure your childhood was adequate.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?  Yes.
Ever tried gazpacho?  Yes.  I make a fantastic gazpacho!
Are you a giver or taker?  Giver, definitely.
Photo credit

The Letter H
How are you?  I've been better.
What’s your height?  5'2"
What color is your hair?  brown
Photo credit

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream?  Blue Bell Vanilla
Have you ever ice-skated?  Yes
Do you play an instrument?  No

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean?  Jelly Belly cream soda... so vanilla-y
Do you wear jewelry?  No
Have you heard a really hilarious joke?  Yes, but I never remember them.
Photo credit

The Letter K
Whom do you want to kill?  I can't tell you.... I'd go to jail.
Do you want kids?  I have them so it's a little late to ask if I want them now, now isn't it?
Where did you go to kindergarten?  M.C. Lively Elementary in Irving, TX

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?  I like to think so.
Do you lie?  No, me?  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you love anyone?  Indeed.

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie?  I don't have one.
Do you still watch Disney movies?  You betcha!
Do you like mangoes?  I have three in my refrigerator.  I'm going to make some mango salsa to go on some tilapia.  
Photo credit



1 comment:

Flora said...

That first one is funny. I did not even attempt to read the whole number. I love Dove dark chocolate.