Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just give me my Dove bar and leave me be.

It's time for Sunday Stealing.  This week's questions come from Shopafreakingholic and it was stolen there as well, but the search doesn't go back any farther.  Link up here.

30.] What brand of batteries do you usually get?
Whatever is on sale.  I'm not brand loyal on batteries.  
Photo source

31.] Are any of your friends pregnant or have kids?
Yes, just about all of them have kids.  I can only think of a couple that do not.  

32.] What is in your medicine cabinet?
I don't have a medicine cabinet.  I do, however, have a medicine drawer.  And, ... um..??? medicines are contained therein.
Photo source

33.] What's your favorite aspect of the natural world?
Mountains, pine trees, fresh air, wild animals... 
Photo Source

34.] What's your favorite man made thing?
I don't have a favorite per se.  Lately, however, I have reallllllly been appreciating air conditioning.  It's hot in Texas in the summer!
Photo source

35.] Can you whistle properly?
No.  Thanks for making me feel like a loser.

36.] What song do you think is the most widely heard in the world?
I wouldn't even begin to speculate.  Music is so diverse in foreign populations.
Photo source

37.] Where's the strangest place a fast food restaurant was located?
I recall being weirded out to see a Sonic INSIDE a mall.  It's not exactly like it's a "Drive-In" there.  But that's not strange, because food courts are always full of crap in a sack shops.

38.] What states surround your state? Or are you not land locked?
Louisiana, Oklahoma, a hint of Arkansas, and New Mexico.
Photo Source

39.] Do you own binoculars or monoculars? What do you use them for?
Binoculars are in our household but they are not owned by me.  They belong to Joshua. You use them for looking at things that are far away.  Sheesh, you're not too bright are ya?

40.] Do you ever wish you had a telescope on the roof or attic to stargaze?
Who says I don't?

41.] What's your favorite chocolate bar?
Dove dark.  I prefer the minis however.  Yet, if you're offering a bar... just give my Dove bar and leave me be.
Photo source

42.] Do you fall asleep easy in cars? How about planes, trains and boats?
Yes, and it seems to terrify my passengers.  Planes, not so much.  I haven't traveled on trains and I haven't been on a boat (other than a pontoon boat) since Hawaii and let's just say that wasn't real pleasant.

43.] Would you rather live a year of your life in every major country or stay in the same place you live forever without vacations?
Travel, for sure -- SO LONG AS you could ensure my safety.  There are some sick @#$!s out there with some very extreme ideals of their so called "religion."

44.] What will you not tolerate in a person?
Arrogance.  Continual negativity.  Over-controlling.  

45.] Do you forgive others easier or yourself? Why is this?
Others, for sure.  Human nature.
Photo source

46.] How was God made, if he exists?
Yeah, I'm not even going there.  

47.] Have you ever done aqua aerobics or polo?
No.  No interest.  The water aerobics at my gym is full of blue hairs.
Photo credit

48.] What age were you when you learned how to swim?
Four.

49.] What shows or characters scared you as a child?
The Howling.  Werewolves terrified me ever since.  Scarred for life, I am.

50.] Do you stay up all night on New Years Eve/Day or go to bed after 12am?
I'm lucky to make it to midnight.  I don't understand the whole mentality of you have to wait for another year to start over and start "anew."  I mean, you can choose to do THAT right NOW!?  I don't drink to excess either and am equally annoyed by those who choose to so surrounding myself with a bunch of people who are celebrating a new day... almost just seems really stupid.  I'm not one of those people that just goes looking for a party so I can drink, become obnoxious and annoy everyone in my general vicinity.

51.] What's something unusual currently in your fridge?
There's nothing unusual.  Fruits, veggies, cheeses, lunchmeats... water bottles, almond milk, organic skim milk, chocolate milk, 2% milk (we have a lot of milk), a carton of egg whites.... blah blah blah

52.] How about your freezer?
I have a dead body in the freezer...shhhhhh.... it's of the last person who was controlling, arrogant and negative.  

53.] What could you be doing now that is more productive?
Making breakfast.

54.] Give me some lyrics from the song that's stuck in your head?

It's no surprise, I won't be here tomorrow I can't believe that I stayed till today Yeah, you and I will be a tough act to follow But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

CS-You have to be feelin' me on him.... you just have to!
Photo source

55.] What's your favorite type of firework?
The kind that go off in my head rather than the sky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, central air would be a favorite thing of mine right now too. I'm enjoying it also. The whole getting drunk to bring in the new year is a pretty weird idea. Let's start a brand new year off feeling like crap, that sounds like fun. Have a fabulous day!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Good lord, I forgot about Dove bars! Can I change my answer?

I'd love to have AC because right now California is turning into Florida.

I have to lighten up on these things. sheesh.