Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

So Much To Say


1) The lyrics refer to a baby's "one year of crying." When was the last time you cried ... felt weepy ... or at least teared up?  Today... I've had a horrible headache for the last two days.  It's getting quite old.
Photo Credit

2) Let's lighten it up a little. When was the last time you laughed really hard?  Today when I heard a funny joke.  I'll have to post it.  You see, I'm a huge fan of Batman... so this just resonated with my sense of Bat humor.
Photo: Lol

3) Do you have "so much to say" that hasn't been said yet? Tell us if you owe someone a phone call, note, email or text.  I'm sure I owe all of the above.  But... I don't care.  

4) Earlier this summer, Dave took a bike ride before a show and his tire blew out. He didn't have a cell phone with him and was afraid of missing that night's performance. Fortunately two fans -- driving to see Dave Matthews Band in concert -- recognized him by the side of the road and gave him a ride to the show. Share a recent act of kindness you either did, or received.  I let my children live.  I think that is huge considering their behavior as of late.

5) Before he hit it big, Dave Matthews was a bartender. What job did you have right before the one you have now?  I was a paralegal.  I miss it.
Photo Credit
6) The Dave Matthews Band recorded an album live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater, in the mountains near Denver. Is there a trip to the mountains in your future?  No, unfortunately.  But I plan to go back at the first available opportunity.  Red Rocks is an AWESOME place to see a show!  I saw Van Halen there during a freak snow storm when I lived there.
Photo credit
7) Do you suffer from hay fever or allergies?  No, thankfully not.

8) What's in your pocket right now?  Nothing.  I'm not wearing anything with pockets.  

9) American Express promotes "Small Business Saturday," and encourages us to shop at local, independent retailers. Is there a shop, boutique or restaurant in your town that you're particularly fond of?  I love Funky Baha Cantina's fish tacos.  

Want to play along?  Link up here.



No comments: