Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Be Mine

Valentine's Day started out quite well. I woke up to go wake up the little man (not the littliest man... just the little one)... to my surprise he was ALREADY AWAKE and dressed! He said it was my Valentine's present. How awesome is that? I have a 6 year old that already knows how to please his momma! Woo hoo. He was so excited about it being a "party day" at school, I feared he'd lose his star again and he'd have to suffer the consequences. So, I finally got the littliest one down and then started finishing up on party ware. Andy got home to rest while Drew slept and I headed off to FWC to see Josh and party. We made snowglobes, had a puzzle contest, ate treats... and of course, played in the Valentines! It was a lot of fun.

I came home with Josh and we got everything ready for dinner -- Lisa, Jackson and Wyatt came over for dinner -- fettucini carbonera -- YUM-O! And we just pretty much made a big ole mess with sprinkles as they decorated their Valentine's cakes. They left about 7:30... the boys were upstairs getting bathed and ready for bed and it was lights out. WOO HOO!

If only you could consider it that they were sleeping and not just RECHARGING! :)

No comments: