Pages

Monday, April 3, 2006

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Goldfish

When you least expect it... you will find him... hiding... lurking in the dark places he nkows are forbidden. A rebel without a cause... Drew.... lose sight of him... first place to look will be the pantry... where he's no doubt, filling a snack bowl to the rim with goldfish. :) Too cute... never remember to have my camera handy anymore... what's up with that!

Back home from Fredericksburg...first day back in reality... woke up in the bed upstairs... toss and turned all night... SUCKED! During the night.. the ONE time I was asleep.. I HEARD the door open and I felt a dark shadowy presence walk through the room and stand over me... and when I opened my eyes.. it was gone.... it was the eerieset feeling.... I couldn't go back to sleep... I know someone was there.... I heard the door... (I don't sleep heavy at all)... I even opened my cell phone up to use the light from the display to luminate the room... it was empty. I'm losin it...

(like who didn't know that)...

No comments: