Pages

Monday, July 9, 2007

My latest creation was a layout -- ok, yes, it's very old... it's from my wedding (I know, I know), but I was flipping through the pictures and I just really like the colors and wanted to do a page... so bam! Here it is!

The smaller hearts are hand punched, the mid level and larger hearts are all hand traced and hand cut. Some are on pop dots, some are flush with the paper. All have been chalked and have been doodled on. (No, I can't leave anything alone!) The white doodling and corner decorations are all stamps from Fancy Pants embossed with white embossing powder. The doodle alphabet for the title is from Autumn Leaves acrylic alpha stamps. The remainder of the title on page 2 is hand written by moi! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: